Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Real Wedding Feature: The Chronicle of Pak Kin & Linda

Wedding Date: 14 Mar 2014 (Friday)

While most couples choose to book with the hassle-free, all-in-one bridal package, Pak Kin & Linda prefers to pick up wedding services individually based portfolios.

The Pre-Wedding 

The conservation effort to retain the neoclassical architecture is one of the many reasons for Pak & Linda to choose One Fullerton Hotel as their pre-wedding sites.

 Props and flowers for pre-wedding  were all purchased personally by Linda. Josephine (photographer) playfully incorporated the 'Happily Ever After' paper umbrella into the shot.


For Linda, I did two looks for her - side bun updo and half tie curls down look. Her makeup was kept light and natural to showcase her beautiful tanned skin. 

Josephine brilliantly captured Pak Kin & Linda's most natural smiles. It's was hardly a sweaty and tiring experience as Josephine warms up the couple with some light poses at a moderate momentum.



Actual Day


This is one of my favorite shot from her wedding, for all the biased reason in the world, Bloc Memoire capture the hairstyling and makeup details that I did brilliantly. We went with the softest brown eyeshadow (naked palette 1 - sidecar & hustle color) and lightest peach blush (3 Concept Eyes - # Baby Peach) that emits the natural blush feel. 



The wedding solemnization was an intimate affair held in Bethesda Church with event hall decorated with drapes of paper cranes. Oh! and the 'Just Married' banner was also a work of Linda's talent in D.I.Y.


Valda says:
This baker wife bakes the best salted chocolate cookie (a token of appreciation for all wedding helpers), which unfortunately I finish the whole pack of it on that day itself when she gave me. Till this date, I couldn't help compare cookies that I tried to hers, and felt utterly disappointed that it wasn't even close to what she baked.

She is a super woman, DIY aplenty for the wedding. The dessert bar was displayed in a cutest, sweetest fashion, which, to be honest, I didn't step a inch too close for the fear of gobbling everything up. I could only look afar and hold my hands tight around me. RESIST MUST RESIST!!

Pre-wedding Photographer: www.josephinesicadphotography.com
Actual Day Wedding Photographer: www.blocmemoire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment