Sunday, December 28, 2014

Highlights: A 2014 Recap...

2014 is definitely a horse year, with months passing so quickly. It felt like 2013 just past, and now 2014 is soon to be over.

In the 1st quarter of the year, Valda Goh welcome the collaboration with Bespoke Gown Expert,  Fay's Couture (www.fayscouture.com) and Michelle is our 1st bride for 2014 after the collaboration.

Then I also met Adeline, freelance fashion design and founder of Taikensonzai (https://www.facebook.com/taikensonzai). It's an honour to know her and be able to participate in her wedding as her wedding makeup artist. As a freelancer myself, I know how much hardwork it takes to break free from the usual routine. I admire her bravery and her passion for fashion designing. 


And in Sept, Polished Nail Boutique and I extended our collaboration for another year. This time, we work hand in hand to introduce a new all in 1 Bridal beauty package - Airbrush Makeup, Hairstyling and Bridal Nails. Response were really good and well received, thus we have decided to make this package an on-going promotion. 



Lastly comes a Singapore Brides' featured on a unique themed pre-wedding shoot for Weirong and Jing Xian whom makeup & hairstyling was done by me. Jing Xian shared with me that she is also planning a Maple Story Wedding Day too. I am really look forward to that. Excited much!


Source: http://singaporebrides.com/articles/2014/11/maple-love-story/

In a few days time, we will be welcoming 2015. Plans and new collaboration have been concrete and will be implement in time to come. I hope 2015 will be smooth sailing and wishing everyone well and have a wonderful 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment